I have just spent two days skiing at Snowbasin and have the following thoughts:
- I don’t ski as fast as I once did, damn!
- My legs are not 30 years old, despite what I wish!
- A lunch break is a good, no make that an excellent idea!
- Skiing is easier than playing the banjo!
- There are only four things to do with skis, turn right, turn left, go straight or sell them.
- A hot tub with five (very large) guys in it is not something that I want to join.
- In the crazy world we live in, getting away to the beauty of nature, where everyone is happy, and pointing your skis downhill into fresh powder refreshes the soul.